About These Events
The events featured on this page are a mixture of live, in-person presentations, networking events and webinars hosted by our associates.
Covering a wide variety of issues on the topic of investing in property these events are designed to broaden your horizons, sharpen your focus and ultimately provide you with more options for furthering your property investment career and expanding your portfolio.
To attend one of the live in person events or sign-up for a webinar (online event) just click one of the buttons below and register your details.
Why We are Promoting these Events
We are always on the look out for the best opportunities for our website visitors, customers and community and have selected these events because we believe that they provide content that is perfectly suited to anyone interested in learning more about building a property portfolio.
For some events on this page Property Investments UK may receive a fee if you decide to sign up. This will not effect the amount you pay in any way and our affiliate relationships do not have an impact on editorial decisions.
with Progressive Property
Discover how tens of thousands of ordinary brits are quietly getting rich with minimum investment!
- We will show you multiple Proven Investing Strategies.
- Learn how to get UNLIMITED finance to build your portfolio (hint: you can do this WITHOUT using either a mortgage company OR a bank.)
- You’ll hear from other expert property investors on building a property portfolio from scratch into a multi-million pound business.
- Earn 10x the income with only 10% of your personal time.
- By the end, you will have a clear strategy to start or add to your cashflowing property portfolio.
- Make new connections that will last a lifetime including potential JV partners.
- Make more money from ONE simple property deal than you make in 6 months of paid work.
Locations: Peterborough, London, Manchester, Bristol, Dublin, Birmingham
Events happen regularly, click the button below to find a time to suit you.
Your capital is at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up. Historic performance and forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future performance. We don't provide tax, financial or investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. Customers are advised to obtain their own independant appropriate tax, financial or investment advice where necessary.
Access our full disclaimer policies here.