We are pleased that today we're kick-starting our new mini-series on serviced accommodation with Paul Winder From Residential Estates. This series will be running for the next few weeks where we are going to release two video articles a week. We will be looking at exactly what serviced accommodation is and, more importantly, how investors can profit from it.
In Conversation With Paul Winder From Residential Estates, Chester
- Part 1 - Introducing Paul Winder From Residential Estates
- Part 2 - What Is Serviced Accommodation?
- Part 3 - How Should A Good Letting Agent Be Managing A Serviced Flat?
- Part 4 - What’s The Difference Between A Short Term Stay and a Corporate Let?
- Part 5 - Serviced Accommodation UK and Planning Law | Everything You Need To Know
- Part 6 - Why Profits Are Better When You’re Investing In Serviced Residences
- Part 7 - Serviced Accommodation Has A Great ROI | So Why Isn't Everyone Investing?
- Part 8 - How the London Airbnb Ruling Affects Serviced Accommodation In Manchester
- Part 9 - What Kind of Furniture Pack Do I Need For My Corporate Let?
- Part 10 - Serviced Accommodation – 3 Common Problems For Landlords
- Part 11 - Serviced Accommodation | Tenant Profile and Tenancy Agreement
- Part 12 - Which Locations Work Best For Serviced Accommodation?
- Part 13 - What Types Of Property Work Best For Serviced Accommodation?
- Part 14 - Why A Serviced Apartment Can Be Better Than A Hotel
- Part 15 - What Is A Rental Guarantee And Are They Ever Worthwhile?
- Part 16 - The Benefits To Investing In Serviced Apartments
Paul Winder From Residential Estates
Robert Jones: Hi, welcome, it's Rob from Property Investments UK, and in today's video, we're going to be looking at investing in serviced residences in the UK and trying to provide a complete guide as to how that works.
In today's video, we're going to be looking at what's coming up in our mini-series on serviced accommodation.
I just want to introduce you to Paul from Residential Estates in Chester.
Paul Winder: Hello.
Robert Jones: Coming up in this mini-series we're going to be looking at exactly what serviced accommodation is, how to find those types of properties, what to consider, how to structure those types of deals, all that kind of good stuff.
Residential Estates is a company we've been working with over this last year. We've some great success on some of the portfolios that we've been doing, but Residential Estates do a lot more than just serviced accommodation.
Paul's probably the best person to give you a bit of an insight into that.
Paul Winder: Yeah, we officially, many moons ago, started as a lettings agent and moved into the service side around about 2008.
From there we saw potential in it and also with the market going down, we moved into the investment side.
Currently, we look after resale and lettings for domestic properties, normal residences, the serviced accommodation side in Chester and Manchester, down to Luton and also investment property for any type of investor.
Robert Jones: The service is quite a unique model, I guess, isn't it, in terms of the returns and stuff that it gets.
Paul Winder: It is, yeah.
Robert Jones: That's why we've been looking at a mini-series here just to try and outline some of these kinds of questions.
That's what's coming up.
Learn how to quickly build a long-term, profitable property portfolio of ten houses with our free online course, containing effective strategies and techniques, collected over decades investing in property.
This training is suitable for investors of all levels so whether you are starting from scratch or want to know how to scale your property business there is something in there for you. Simply click the link below to find out more.
It's completely free and takes just a minute to sign up.