When it comes to investing you need to understand your own circumstances. As such, there is no right way of doing things, only ways of doing what is right for you. So, whether you are interested in investing in property, stocks or shares you need to do your research and determine what exactly is going to suit you best.
- What is Property Crowdfunding and is it a Good Way to Invest?
- How Does Property Crowdfunding Work?
- Secured Loans and Property Crowdfunding with Property Moose
- How to Choose the Right Property Crowdfunding Platform for You
- How are Investors Protected with Property Crowdfunding?
- What is the Future of Property Crowdfunding?
- What are the Returns Like with Property Crowdfunding?
- Should I Invest in Property, Stocks or Shares?
- What Problems could Crowdfunding Investors Face in the Future?
- What Due Diligence is Needed Before Investing in Property Crowdfunding?
- What Property Deals Work Best with Crowdfunding?
Amy: Property crowdfunding, stocks or shares? How do they compare in the modern investing landscape?
Ben: I can’t really compare them because they’re so different and as much as a boring statement as this is going to be because I can’t really be seen to recommend any particular type of investment. It goes back to what I was saying originally which is, you’ve got to figure out what’s right for you by doing your own research.
Amy: I suppose there’s a question which is, what’s right for me is not what’s right for you. So, it’s quite open-ended.
Ben: Absolutely. I’ll give you an example. On social media sites at the moment, I am bombarded with cryptocurrency investing, right? And I didn’t understand it but I invested in it a while back and forgot about it and now it’s exploded.
I took a massive risk by doing something that could be considered to be quite stupid a long time ago and it paid off.
That’s a huge risk but then I’m quite a risky person. As long as I understand something, I don’t mind giving something a go, as long as I believe that there could be a pay-out at the end of it.
It’s the same with all stocks, all shares, all property. There are certain areas I wouldn’t want to invest in, there are certain property types I wouldn’t want to invest in. The same with stocks, the same with shares.
I think that a good investor, or someone who is looking to become a good investor, will become very aware, very quickly, that the research that you do is paramount to the amount of money that you invest because then, at least, you are then prepared to lose that amount, based on the research that you have done but also, prepared to take gain as well.
Because it doesn’t work all the time. And as long as, at the end of the year, you can balance the books and you know that you have done the right thing, collectively, then you are definitely heading in the right direction.
- Articles with Ben Grove
- Articles on Property Crowdfunding with Property Partner
- All Articles On Property Crowdfunding
- More Content from Our Contributors
Crowdfunding is the simplest and quickest way to invest in property. In just a few minutes you can be well on your way to building a diversified and balanced, property portfolio.
Unlike traditional forms of property investment, crowdfunding does not require huge sums of money to get involved and opens up the property market to everyone.
If you want to find out more then click the link below where you will find all the information you need to get started including the details of our favourite property crowdfunding platform.
It’s simple, it’s secure and you can invest your money in minutes.